ILLYRIA RAID SPRING 2022
- Starting will be individual or in groups and in time intervals.
- Personal documents and vehicle documents must be all the time with the driver.
- First start moto and after quads and SSV.
- Everyday in the track will be a meeting point that will be designated in the
Road Book and given in GPS Points, for the launch break.
- Accommodation will be in the hotels and NO Tents can be build up
in the hotel garden.
- GPS unit for navigation is personal.
- Every participant will be provided by the organization with a Stellite Tracker
Device for safety reasons and control the movements.
- A functional charged Mobile Phone is needed all the time during the RAID.
- Small Medical Personal Kit packet and a blanket is a very good asset
to have with you.
- Minimum fuel independence is 130 km and advisable is 160 km.
- Offroad tires with hard compound is a good choice.
Mousse is more safer than tube.
- Extra personal medical insurance and vehicle repatriation is consiliated.
- Avoid coming with the Bike/Quad/SSV technically unchecked.
- The front light, back light; brake light must be functional,
by hand lever and brake pedal.
- Functional horn, (activated with left thumb)
- The fixing of the navigation panel will be controlled. Proper functioning
of Road Book holder and Rally Computer (IMO, ICO, VECTOR ... etc)
- Full protection equipment: Helmet, Body protection, Enduro boots, Enduro clothes.
- The plate have to be original, and it has to be always on it’s place.
- If you need tyres during the Raid, contact the organization before the event.