ILLYRIA RAID 2022
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
- Assistance guide for the participants to arrive
in Thessaloniki - Greece, first bivouac.
- During the riding days will be two medical vehicle
two assistance vehicles on track and one sweeper vehicle.
- Satellite Tracking System 24 hours a day
for control and safety of participants.
- Pick up vehicles in the track for mechanical assistance
and transporting damaged vehicles to the next stop point.
- Four Doctors in the Orga Team for fast medical assistance.
- One road ambulance in stand by mode to the nearest asphalt point.
- One truck for transport of luggages and spare parts from hotel to hotel,
(Maximum per rider is two pieces, max 30 kg per piece, box or luggage).
- Safety closed and guarded space on bivouac.
- Preparation of parking place before the group arrives.
- Three mechanics and specialized service every night in the hotel,
(personal extra cost on request).
- Changing tires, mousse, tube (extra cost)
- Tyre availability in mechanical service van.
OFFERED BY PRIVATE TEAMS
IT IS POSSIBLE TO REGISTER IN ILLYRIA RAID AN
PRIVATE ASSISTANCE TEAM
TO GIVE SERVICE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
REGISTER PRIVATE ASSISTANCE TEAM
IS FREE OF CHARGE
YOUR ASSISTANCE TEAM
TO REGISTER AN ASSISTANCE TEAM
FILL THIS ENTRY FORM BELOW:
After filling and sending the Registration Form
to the Organization, You will get very soon an email with the
next steps for completing the registration of the Team.
IF THE PARTICIPANTS WANTS TO BOOK
A PRIVATE ASSISTANCE AND TRANSPORT TEAM
CAN GO IN THE LIST BELOW
TO FIND ASSISTANCE TEAMS NEAR THEIR LOCATION